Sometimes life is just plain old BUSY. But creativity doesn’t have to suffer! Sure, it would be great to have a whole day to devote to your creative practice of choice, but there are seasons when that is just not possible. So, I thought I’d share some ideas of things you can do in just 15 minutes or less. I’ve discovered that doing a little each day really does produce amazing results.
- Doodle in a sketchbook.
- Paint a Flower.
- Write a poem.
- Read a chapter or two from an inspiring book.
- Go on a nature walk.
- Watch a Skillshare class.
- Handwrite a love note.
- Take a Power Nap (keep your mind fresh for creativity!).
- Journal what you are learning, feeling, etc.
- Take pictures with your phone.
- Hang a piece of artwork.
- Pick up yarn and crochet or knit something.
- Make a picture puzzle.
- Make a braided bracelet.
- Practice Handlettering.
- Take a Craftsy class.
- Practice a favorite musical instrument.
- Cut flowers and place them in a vase.
- Gather small pieces of nature that inspire you.
- Take a CreativeBug class.
- Tidy up your art space.
- Paint a mini canvas.
- Stitch something.
- Spend time in your garden.
- Hug someone and tell them you love them (the best kind of art)!
Would you like a printable copy of this list? Just sign up below (or click over if you are reading this from your email):
It’s easy to overcomplicate making creativity and art a part of our lives. It can really only require a few minutes a day!
Do you have anything to add to the list? I’d love to hear!