25 Creative Things You Can Do in 15 Minutes or Less
Sometimes life is just plain old BUSY. But creativity doesn’t have to suffer! Sure, it would be great to have a whole day to devote to your creative practice of choice, but there are seasons when that is just not possible. So, I thought I’d share some ideas of things you can do in just 15 minutes or less. I’ve discovered that doing a little each day really does produce amazing results.
- Doodle in a sketchbook.
- Paint a Flower.
- Write a poem.
- Read a chapter or two from an inspiring book.
- Go on a nature walk.
- Watch a Skillshare class.
- Hand write a love note.
- Take a Power Nap (keep your mind fresh for creativity!).
- Journal what you are learning, feeling, etc.
- Take pictures with your phone.
- Hang a piece of artwork.
- Pick up yarn and crochet or knit something.
- Make a picture puzzle.
- Practice Hand lettering.
- Take a watercolor class!
- Make a braided bracelet.
- Practice a favorite musical instrument.
- Cut flowers and place them in a vase.
- Gather small pieces of nature that inspire you.
- Join the Nature’s Art Club.
- Tidy up your art space.
- Paint a mini canvas.
- Stitch something.
- Spend time in your garden.
- Hug someone and tell them you love them (the best kind of art)!
Would you like a printable copy of this list? This, along with a whole bunch of other goodies can be found in my new Resource Library! If you don’t have a password yet, sign up below for instant access.
It’s easy to overcomplicate making creativity and art a part of our lives. But, it can really only require a few minutes a day!
If you’d like to learn the basics of watercolor in a simple way, and fast- I’d like to invite you to join us at Lily & Thistle Watercolor School. It’s an online membership designed to help you become a more confident artist quickly. You can check it out here. Or just click on the photo below. It makes a great gift too!
Do you have anything to add to the list? I’d love to hear!
LIVE YOUR BEST CREATIVE LIFE. FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY!
Subscribe (FREE) and I'll send you a password giving you instant access to all of our Lily and Thistle resources: Courses, printables, how-to's and more! You will also get my weekly newsletter full of great resources for your creativity!
PLEASE SHARE these creative resources!
Great article. Thank you for the info.
This articles help me to became more creative
Oh Great for me thank you…